Ashley Spivey Supports Bachelor Namesake

Ashley Spivey Supports Bachelor Namesake

She may not have won Bachelor Brad Womack's heart, but if she can't be there for the final rose, Ashley Spivey knows a thing or two about who should.

"I still feel the same way I did when I left and I think Ashley Hebert and Emily Maynard have the strongest connection with Brad," Ashley Spivey told reporters.

"[When] he says [what] he wants in a wife, they meet the qualifications."

Ashley Spivey PhotoAshley Hebert Picture
Ashley Spivey (left) is out ... and pulling for Ashley Hebert.

Ashley Spivey admits she was closest to Ashley Hebert during filming, but like the rest of America, the 26-year-old contestant sympathized with Emily Maynard.

Envious of Maynard's alone time with the bachelor initially, Ashley Spivey now believes Brad wasn't playing favorites, as some of the other contestants implied.

"Brad doesn't want people to be sad or have hurt feelings. He doesn't want to offend anyone. I think that's why he pulled Emily away a lot," Ashley Spivey says.


Not bitter in the least, she says, "I felt a bit envious that he never did something like that for me, but at the same time I can see why he did that with Emily."

Maynard has the potential to make it all the way, says Ashley Spivey.

"I don't think people give her enough credit," says her pal. "She is very strong and if everyone would quit talking about [her past] long enough, they would see that she's ready to move on and she's ready to start a new chapter in her life."

Who's your pick to win The Bachelor? Check out The Bachelor spoilers here to see how accurate Ashley S. is in her predictions of who stands the best shot.


thehollywoodgossip


0 komentar:

Post a Comment